🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal
Page options
najainarand
Community Member

Proposal

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a way to know that the job posted is worthwhile a proposal or if it is already achieved. So that I have not to spend my connects.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Najaina R wrote:

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a way to know that the job posted is worthwhile a proposal or if it is already achieved. So that I have not to spend my connects.

Thank you

If they are looking for one freelancer, and have hired one, but not closed the job posting yet, it is generally not wise to apply. 

Otherwise you can apply to all jobs that you feel are a good fit for your skills, and meet your criteria such as job description, country, time zone, hiring rate, feedback, pay, hours per week ... or whatever criteria you evaluate job postings with. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Najaina R wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

If they are looking for one freelancer, and have hired one, but not closed the job posting yet, it is generally not wise to apply. 

Otherwise you can apply to all jobs that you feel are a good fit for your skills, and meet your criteria such as job description, country, time zone, hiring rate, feedback, pay, hours per week ... or whatever criteria you evaluate job postings with. 

Thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths