🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Proposals List/ Job Assignment
Page options
bmurphy5753
Community Member

Proposals List/ Job Assignment

Hi -

I am not necesarily new to Upwork, but have been on hiatus for awhile as I've had some extended contracts and haven't needed to search for work for a long while.

Anyway, is there a way to know when a job has been assigned?  My proposals list stands to be quite long with no indication when a job is no longer available.  I would like to keep the list manageable to only those jobs that are still open...and not risk withdrawing a proposal for something that could still be assigned.

Also, where is live chat?  The help area isn't that friendly to use.  It's very time-consuming tyring to find answers and job seekers have better things to do than spending hours looking for answers through endless loops of questions.

Thank for your help.

~B. Murphy

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Brenda M wrote:

Hi -

I am not necesarily new to Upwork, but have been on hiatus for awhile as I've had some extended contracts and haven't needed to search for work for a long while.

Anyway, is there a way to know when a job has been assigned?  My proposals list stands to be quite long with no indication when a job is no longer available.  I would like to keep the list manageable to only those jobs that are still open...and not risk withdrawing a proposal for something that could still be assigned.

Also, where is live chat?  The help area isn't that friendly to use.  It's very time-consuming tyring to find answers and job seekers have better things to do than spending hours looking for answers through endless loops of questions.

Thank for your help.

~B. Murphy

No matter how organized you are as a person; withdrawing a proposal is not something you should do.
Benefits are none.

(Re)Train yourself to completely ignore your sent proposals (until/if a client contacts you).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths