🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Proposals are not being accepted
Page options
fatimaniazi
Community Member

Proposals are not being accepted

Hi.. It's been a month now I have started on upwork and I got rising talent badge too. But I m not getting any response from clients when I submitted the porposals. I ha e no jss how can I create a jss if I won't get a job here. I m very enthusiastic and want to got jobs to done. I wanna work alot as it give me sense of accomplishment. Can anyone give me samples of cover letter or look at my profile to guide me better.
1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Fatima N wrote:
Hi.. It's been a month now I have started on upwork and I got rising talent badge too. But I m not getting any response from clients when I submitted the porposals. I ha e no jss how can I create a jss if I won't get a job here. I m very enthusiastic and want to got jobs to done. I wanna work alot as it give me sense of accomplishment. Can anyone give me samples of cover letter or look at my profile to guide me better.

Hi Fatima!

Welcome to Upwork.  I checked out your profile and you've had a few jobs already - kudos!  Stay away from promoting your work as "affordable".  Those aren't the clients you want to work for. 

You position yourself as a virtual assistant and a writer.  Stick to one and do that well.  Create a specialized profile for the other.  Customize each profile accordingly. 

Good luck!
Robin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths