🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposals withdrawn by upwork
Page options
juind
Community Member

Proposals withdrawn by upwork

I am facing an issues with all my proposals to active job postings and the ones where are I was in communication with Upwork have been withdrwan with following reason "Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork".

Need help to get this resotored as I am loosing an opportunity along with connects for no apparent reason from Upwork.

Also, there seems to be no support system available to get an answer from Upwork support even after raising multipe tickets.

Upwork being such prestegious platform for freelancers this is the least I had expected.

Hope community members can help.

Even have noticed, this is a very common problem faced by many freelancers and have lost there hard earned moeny (connects) and opportunity to earn.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Juin,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and would like to confirm that our team has already updated your ticket with number 26109731. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further.

You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Juin D wrote:

I am facing an issues with all my proposals to active job postings and the ones where are I was in communication with Upwork have been withdrwan with following reason "Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork".

Need help to get this resotored as I am loosing an opportunity along with connects for no apparent reason from Upwork.

Also, there seems to be no support system available to get an answer from Upwork support even after raising multipe tickets.

Upwork being such prestegious platform for freelancers this is the least I had expected.

Hope community members can help.

Even have noticed, this is a very common problem faced by many freelancers and have lost there hard earned moeny (connects) and opportunity to earn.

Be assured, upwork does not frivolously, just for the fun of it, cancel job postings. That would annoy clients even more than freelancers, right? Job postings that are removed are in violation of ToS, and you should get your connects returned in these cases.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths