🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposals
Page options
moniq22
Community Member

Proposals

I submitted some proposals recently and all of them says I can't proceed because of one reason. What does it mean please?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Monica N wrote:
Yes I submitted 3 proposals already. What happens next. I have to wait for
their response right?

That is correct. I expect them to come running your door in trying to hire you at your current rate. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Monica N wrote:
I submitted some proposals recently and all of them says I can't proceed because of one reason. What does it mean please?

My guess is your profile is not approved yet. Could that be the case? (Your hourly rate is very optimistic, btw)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Monica,

I just checked this for you and looks like you were able to submit three proposals so far. Please let us know if you still experience any issues and share more information with us so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
moniq22
Community Member

their response right?

Monica N wrote:
their response right?

That is correct. I expect them to come running your door in trying to hire you at your current rate. 

Please how can I change my profile picture
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Monica,

Please follow the steps described here for changing settings on your account, including profile photo.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Martina P wrote:

Looks like someone has been reading DM's twitter feed. Plot twist: he was the one who hired that guy.

Monica

Side note: The message you describe will come up on any job announcement in which you have already applied.  I.e. you cannot apply twice.  If you click on the message, it will give you the reason. 

Good luck

J

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths