🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Proposals
Page options
pensetter
Community Member

Proposals

Hello! I'm new to upwork. I'm somewhat unclear about what happens in the proposal process. I have submitted my first proposal, but it does not appear in my "active proposals".  Is it possible that my proposal was not sent?

Thanks in advance for your insight and help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
avirockx007
Community Member

Hi Eleanor,

An "Active Proposal" happens when you have called for an interview or the client has contacted you or he is interested to hire you, etc. When you submit a proposal it will show in your "Submitted Proposal" section. If it doesn't show up in your submitted section then it means you haven't submitted any proposal. Do you have connects for submitting a proposal? If there are no connects then you have to buy connects to submit a proposal.

Hope it helps you..!!!

Thanks

Awais N.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
avirockx007
Community Member

Hi Eleanor,

An "Active Proposal" happens when you have called for an interview or the client has contacted you or he is interested to hire you, etc. When you submit a proposal it will show in your "Submitted Proposal" section. If it doesn't show up in your submitted section then it means you haven't submitted any proposal. Do you have connects for submitting a proposal? If there are no connects then you have to buy connects to submit a proposal.

Hope it helps you..!!!

Thanks

Awais N.

It could be that the client has already archived your proposal or closed the job. In that case you should be able to see it in the "Archived" tab of your Prposals page.

Hello, and thanks for reading my querey and for your response! 🙂

Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, I got submitted proposals and active proposals mixed up. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths