🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposals
Page options
31ebab01
Community Member

Proposals

Hi all, how do I know that my proposals are being received and read?  On some of the posts I see 'Applied' when I apply but others I have applied for give no indication that I applied...so in essence is there a way to see if proposals are received or read by the proposed client? Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luqman_mak
Community Member

Hey Janelle,
All submissions do get through, there is a way to see if your bid has been read and that is to go to 'my stats' scroll to the bottom where you will find a graph of profile views - just above it, is a drop down menu; select 'proposals' from that menu and it will display how many bids you have sent out in the graph area and how many of them have been viewed.
You cannot tell which one specifically has been viewed though and i suspect the data does not update instantly (there is a lag)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
luqman_mak
Community Member

Hey Janelle,
All submissions do get through, there is a way to see if your bid has been read and that is to go to 'my stats' scroll to the bottom where you will find a graph of profile views - just above it, is a drop down menu; select 'proposals' from that menu and it will display how many bids you have sent out in the graph area and how many of them have been viewed.
You cannot tell which one specifically has been viewed though and i suspect the data does not update instantly (there is a lag)

Thanks a lot for your help Luqman

Hi Luqman

I used to be able to see if my proposals are being read. But now I don't see that anymore, I just see 'replies' while the read proposals are still zero.

Is there something wrong?

1. Thank you very much sir 
2a99f327
Community Member

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths