🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposals
Page options
3314778e
Community Member

Proposals

Hello, 
I am facing an issue in last 2 months i have sent 100+ proposals to job posts but i did not reciev any single interview.

I can not even see the applied on top of job post after sending proposal. I have a job in progress but it is usualy 1 hour work after 2 or 3 weeks. I have 83% success rate. I want to ask is there something i should do to get hired. Can someone look my profile and provide feedback. I will be thankful. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
508b8354
Community Member

Hi Ehtisham.

Your profile looks pretty normal to me. One thing I can recommend to you. You have a front-end developer profile without the portfolio. It would be great to have one. Invest your time in making several pages just for your portfolio if you do not have any paid work you can show yet.

But I think you should pay more attention to how you write your proposal and which job you pick up to propose to. There are a lot of pieces of advice on Upwork resources on how to write a winning one. So read those pieces of advice, watch videos attend Upwork events, and implement all you'll learn in writing your proposals.

Good luck to you and have a bunch of grateful clients.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
508b8354
Community Member

Hi Ehtisham.

Your profile looks pretty normal to me. One thing I can recommend to you. You have a front-end developer profile without the portfolio. It would be great to have one. Invest your time in making several pages just for your portfolio if you do not have any paid work you can show yet.

But I think you should pay more attention to how you write your proposal and which job you pick up to propose to. There are a lot of pieces of advice on Upwork resources on how to write a winning one. So read those pieces of advice, watch videos attend Upwork events, and implement all you'll learn in writing your proposals.

Good luck to you and have a bunch of grateful clients.

I am facing same issue I submitted many proposals but I can't get any order yet although my connects are end now what I do now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths