🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Protfolio Section
Page options
banik_piyal
Community Member

Protfolio Section

Greetings,
I am new on upwork and have read to the terms and conditions of Upwork. One thing which is not clear to me is from portfoilio section. In the protfolio section we have the option to add links from websites other than upwork which shows the project and also youtube video links. In case i have created my own projects which i want to showcase on my portfolio, can i use my own youtube channel video links and my own website links? will it be against violations of terms and conditions as those websites may have my social media contact details? or shall i provide the links where i do not mention any forms of contact information on the linked website.
Kindly do guide me on this.
Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyal,

Please keep in mind that if your link or portfolio item has contact information it is not allowed to add it to your profile. However, you can share the links with your clients in messages and proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyal,

Please keep in mind that if your link or portfolio item has contact information it is not allowed to add it to your profile. However, you can share the links with your clients in messages and proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alaxsander,
Thanks for your reply. I have one more question regarding my profile approval.
How can I know that my profile is approved? i didnt get any email of approval or rejection yet.
Thank you

Hi Piyal,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
I want to know whether my profile is approved? i didnt get any email of approval or rejection yet.
Thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths