🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Public Profile
Page options
lynnibong
Community Member

Public Profile

Hello there! I'm kind of new to Upwork, I just started working here last November 2018 when I had my first client, and I got my Rising Talent Badge last January.

My question is, how to make my profile public? I tried searching "[my full name] Upwork" as the keyword, but my profile doesn't show up on the search engine results page.

Also, I tried searching for my name using "Find Freelancers" whilst not logged in to Upwork... and yes, I found my profile, but not all my work history and client feedback show up (especially those with good ratings).

I am not sure if there is something to do with eligibility issues... I'm just curious and I want to know. 🙂

Thank you so much! 🙂

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lynn, 

Results vary depending on the type of profile used to conduct the search, since a number of factors are taken into account. Clients will always get a different search result for the same keyword/filters than freelancers using the same parameters. In addition, freelancers are regularly rotated in search results and the order the profiles are displayed in will change every couple of weeks.

Hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths