🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Purchasing connects issue
Page options
yoemzshu
Community Member

Purchasing connects issue

I just added a new billing method when I was trying to purchase 10 connects. After the page got reloaded, I received a message that my card was charged but I didn't receive my connects. Please help how can I get my refund.
5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Janine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already received the Connects you are referring to. Please check out the Reports > Connects History for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The 10 connects that I received was for my 2nd purchase. I didn't receive the 1st one that I tried to purchase but I still got charged for it. Please see attached screenshot below, the currency is in PHP.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Janine,

I checked and it seems that your concern was already escalated and one of our team members reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My ticket has been closed but I still haven't received my refund that was promised to me.

Hi Janine,

Just to confirm that it can take up 1 to 3 business days for the funds to be reflected on your account. Your ticket was not closed but its status changed to Solved. Once you reply back the status will be updated to "Open" and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths