🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Pyament Verfied after work week ended
Page options
sriramyamerla
Community Member

Pyament Verfied after work week ended

Hi All,

I am working on an hourly contract with a client, and I have worked for few hours in the first week of April. At that time the client's payment method was not verified. As I know this client since long (we were working outside Upwork earlier, and now decided to work through Upwork), I have worked even though the payment method is not verfied.

The client later had issues getting the payment method verified. Today he was able to get his payment method approved.

Now what should I do to get th payment for April 1st week processed? My client doesn't see any link to pay it seems. Can someone suggest, what needs to be done? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sri, 

I checked your account and can see that the payment logged for the hours you rendered for this project has already been billed to the client, and is currently in the 5-day security period. You may view it here. Once the security period is up, this will become available to be withdrawn on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sri, 

I checked your account and can see that the payment logged for the hours you rendered for this project has already been billed to the client, and is currently in the 5-day security period. You may view it here. Once the security period is up, this will become available to be withdrawn on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths