ozma-siddiqui

Query

HI,

I have just created my profile on Upwork but was intrigued to note that even though I listed myself as living and working in Saudi Arabia, the tab has blocked itself to India and will not scroll.

As a result, the time zone in my profile belongs to India and not Saudi Arabia where I spend most of the year. I wonder if that will be too much of a problem?

Secondly, although I am adept at writing, the online course for freelancers advertised here could come in useful. But is there a cost to it?

And lastly, as I am still getting my head around this, I have decided to choose the Basic Plan and start small. I am still not sure of how I will get paid though.

All said, I look forward to working at Upwork!

Ozma

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Ozma S wrote:

HI,

I have just created my profile on Upwork but was intrigued to note that even though I listed myself as living and working in Saudi Arabia, the tab has blocked itself to India and will not scroll.

As a result, the time zone in my profile belongs to India and not Saudi Arabia where I spend most of the year.

Where are you now? Which is your official country of residence?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ozma, I see you were able to change your location information. Is it showing correctly for you now?

~ Valeria
Upwork