🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question Regarding Hourly Contract.
Page options
amazonpl
Community Member

Question Regarding Hourly Contract.

Hello Upwork Team!!
I have just completed my hourly contract, but not recieved money yet. I worked for 2 Hours @ $3.00. 
So, total will be $6, Client left the feedback, but not recieved money.

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asad,

I checked and it seems that the funds are currently in the 'Work in progress' tab of your Reports page. This represents hours logged for the current work week. They will be automatically sent to your client for review Sunday night UTC (the close of the work week).

The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. After the billing period ends, freelancers have a few hours to look over their Work Diary to make any final adjustments. The freelancer review period runs Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC. The client review period runs from Monday at 12 noon UTC following the close of the billing period until Friday at 23:59 UTC. This is the time for clients to review the Work Diary and file a dispute if there is a problem. After that, a security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. It gives Upwork time to process and clear the payments, and resolve any disputes before funds are released to freelancers. Hourly payments enter the security period after the client review period closes on Friday; therefore funds typically become available on the following Wednesday. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

What is meant by "weekly retainer". The feedback, i have on my profile is showing "week retainer". Please help me.
Thanks!

Hi Asad,

Clients may set up an automatic recurring weekly payment on hourly contracts and that's what you see on the contract you're referring to. For more information about this feature, please see the Weekly Payment section of this help article and feel free to discuss this with your client directly to make sure everybody is on the same page about the terms of the contract.

~ Valeria
Upwork

As my hourly job is already completed, but can my client change the "weekly retainer" amount, becasue, the job is already completed with a feedback.

And that changed "weekly retainer" value will be also chnaged on my profile, as now, its showing $5/Week. Its by mistake by client side.

Thanks!

Hi Asad,

As the contract is already closed, changes can not be made.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths