🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question about Payment
Page options
jacob_langbayan
Community Member

Question about Payment

Hi Guys! I've finished an hourly contract and now the 20 dollars is still in the "In review" section. I've read the info's regarding to it and it says "Client has 5 days to review your work diary.... 14 days to accept milestones"  I've already completed the job and my client has ended the contract. He's been offline ever since. Why is there a 14 day review when client has already ended contract as I've already completed the job. Will I still be able to receive the 20 dollars in the review section when he has already ended the contract and is not active/online anymore.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

All you need to do now is wait.
The client doesn't need to do anything.

You don't need to do anything.

Check back and look at your Reports page, and you'll see the money jump from one box to another until it is available.

re: "Will I still be able to receive the 20 dollars in the review section when he has already ended the contract and is not active/online anymore."

It does not matter if the contract is ended or not ended.

It does not matter if the client is active or online.

You will get your money.

re: "Why is there a 14 day review?"

I don't know. Who cares? If you're interested in this, you can search the Forum. There about 100 pages of discussion on this topic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

All you need to do now is wait.
The client doesn't need to do anything.

You don't need to do anything.

Check back and look at your Reports page, and you'll see the money jump from one box to another until it is available.

re: "Will I still be able to receive the 20 dollars in the review section when he has already ended the contract and is not active/online anymore."

It does not matter if the contract is ended or not ended.

It does not matter if the client is active or online.

You will get your money.

re: "Why is there a 14 day review?"

I don't know. Who cares? If you're interested in this, you can search the Forum. There about 100 pages of discussion on this topic.

JoanneP

Hi Jacob Israel,

Preston is right. You may also want to check out this help article about the weekly billing cycle. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths