🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question about employer activation
Page options
e_zadykowicz
Community Member

Question about employer activation

Hello

I got an offer from Upwork, person who claims to work here before is promising to get me to his employer, but I have to give him my mail and if he activates my profile, it will only be 5% charge instead of 20%. Is this legit?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Ewelina Z wrote:
Hello

I got an offer from Upwork, person who claims to work here before is promising to get me to his employer, but I have to give him my mail and if he activates my profile, it will only be 5% charge instead of 20%. Is this legit?

no, it's not

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Ewelina Z wrote:
Hello

What do you think?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Ewelina Z wrote:
Hello

no, it's not

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ewelina, 

This is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service and I would recommend that you stop communicating with this user. If you have screen grabs of your conversation, or the user's email address, please send it to me through a private message so that I can forward this to the team for their review and action. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths