🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question regarding Clients and Contracts
Page options
dulceilao
Community Member

Question regarding Clients and Contracts

Hello,

I recently landed 2 clients in Upwork the first one is an hourly contract with 40 hours limit weekly, while the other one is also an hourly contract with a 10-hours limit weekly. I already worked on a small number of tasks for both clients and get paid. But both Clients rarely give tasks to me. Sometimes they gave no task for a day at all. Is this allright? Will this affect my JSS score? What would you suggest I do?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Dulce,

Not logging time on a contract will not have any effect on your JSS. Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. 

~Andrea
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Dulce I wrote:

Hello,

I recently landed 2 clients in Upwork the first one is an hourly contract with 40 hours limit weekly, while the other one is also an hourly contract with a 10-hours limit weekly. I already worked on a small number of tasks for both clients and get paid. But both Clients rarely give tasks to me. Sometimes they gave no task for a day at all. Is this allright? Will this affect my JSS score? What would you suggest I do?

Thank you.

Apply to other jobs to fill your time, if that's what you want. Otherwise, nothing. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths