🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question regarding contracts
Page options
j_nino_bedoya
Community Member

Question regarding contracts

Hi all! I have you're doing well.

I have a question for you guys. So I'm new here and I got a contract, but, I finished the project before the deadline (deadline is on Wed, I finished today) I want to know if I can have two contracts at the same time, or more. For example, if I'm still on this contract until Wed (fixed-price), can I start a new one now (fixed-price)? Or what about starting an hourly one?

Thank you. Best regards.
Juan.
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Juan Diego N wrote:

I have a question for you guys. So I'm new here and I got a contract, but, I finished the project before the deadline (deadline is on Wed, I finished today) I want to know if I can have two contracts at the same time, or more. For example, if I'm still on this contract until Wed (fixed-price), can I start a new one now (fixed-price)? Or what about starting an hourly one?

You can have as many contracts as you have time to do, fixed rate or hourly.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan, 

Since you are new here, I invite you to read up on the resources we have compiled here to help you get started, and familiarize yourself with the Upwork platform. Please also read up on these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you, Petra and Avery. Nice information.

Best regards.
Juan.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths