🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Question
Page options
amonbatseb
Community Member

Question

Hi, how do I verify my account and get started on upwork? I registered yesterday but I didn't receive a verification link on my email, or is there something I should do?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Batseb, 

I checked your account and it doesn't look like you are required yet to verify your profile. Once the team finds it necessary, they will reach out to you directly via email.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Batseb, 

I checked your account and it doesn't look like you are required yet to verify your profile. Once the team finds it necessary, they will reach out to you directly via email.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks Avery. So what do I do to get started, since I am unable to complete my profile?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Batseb, 

I wanted to check if there are errors you are seeing on your profile when you're trying to complete it? Let me know because I'm unable to replicate your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

I am actually just not getting that option like : I go to settings - I can't get (my info) as the supporters instruction to complete my profile. I so wanna start,😓

Hi Batseb,

Once you log in you will need to finish your application and submit it for a review. Our team will review your profile and send you the results in up to 24 hours, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Let me try again . Thanks Avery 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths