Page options
peace_u
Community Member

Question

How do I get a job?and how do I no if I hv been given the job
3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Peace,

To get projects you need to submit proposals in the marketplace to those job posts that you understand you're fit for or receive an offer from a client directly. You know you've landed a project after discussing the terms with your client and starting a contract. You can see your active contracts by going to "My Jobs" > "All Contracts". You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
avirockx007
Community Member

Great question how do you get a job? Well, whenever you see a job which matches your skill or in which you fit yourself easily then YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT & SUBMIT A PROPOSAL DESCRIBING YOUR SKILL OR TELLING THE CLIENT WHAT BETTER THINGS YOU CAN BRING THROUGH THE PARTICULAR POSITION. How to know you get one? THE CLIENT WILL REACH THROUGH YOUR PROPOSAL & WILL SENT YOU A MESSAGE IN WHICH HE WILL HIRE YOU OR HE'LL DISCUSS MORE. How to know you are hired? AFTER THE DISCUSSION THE CLIENT WILL SEND YOU A OFFER WHICH YOU BOTH WILL DECIDE IN THE CONVERSATION AFTER THAT YOU WILL ACCEPT THE OFFER & YOU ARE HIRED!

Hope it helps you!

Awais N.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How do I get a job?and how do I no if I hv been given the job"

Your profile page has a single word as it's headline: "writing".

As a writer who is offering your skills as an English-speaking professional, it is not appropriate for you to use non-standard grammar, punctuation and spelling in the Community Forum.

Your profile page tells us that you are not serious about this. Your posted hourly rate is $400/hour, but there are no portfolio pieces and your writing is riddled with errors. You should not use Upwork or try to find a job until you are serious about this.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths