🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Questions
Page options
5dcd99d5
Community Member

Questions

Hello,i recently made my work and it doesnt appear my review on my profile,i also created an agency to work with my family to make some money because i think it is against the terms to have one account for more than one people.
What i would like to know is why i dont have a review on my profile?Does this review transfer to the agency account?Why does it appear earning at cero?And why do i have cero proposal connection in this new agency account.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Andres,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Andres Alejandro S wrote:
Hello,i recently made my work and it doesnt appear my review on my profile,i also created an agency to work with my family to make some money because i think it is against the terms to have one account for more than one people.
What i would like to know is why i dont have a review on my profile?Does this review transfer to the agency account?Why does it appear earning at cero?And why do i have cero proposal connection in this new agency account.
Thanks

You can't have an agency with you as the only person. Every person that is a member of your agency needs to have her/his own upwork account. 

I think you misunderstood the concept of an agency on upwork. 

It will be better for you to establish yourself as a freelancer first since paying the monthly fee for an agency might not be worth it, especially when there are no other members, which means it isn't even an agency. 

Yeah you are right thanks for the advice,do you reccomend deleting the agency or leaving it there?

Andres Alejandro S wrote:
Yeah you are right thanks for the advice,do you reccomend deleting the agency or leaving it there?

Again, you can't have an agency when you are the only person in it, so....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths