🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » REFUND, HOW TO RECEIVE IT, HOW TO HANDLE AND ...
Page options
robertorota
Community Member

REFUND, HOW TO RECEIVE IT, HOW TO HANDLE AND RE SUE IT OR HOW TO GET BACK MONEY IN CREDIT CARD.

I HAVE BEEN VARIOUS AND NUMEROUS TIMES WRITING AND ASKING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING A REFUND OBTAINED BY A FREELANCER AND i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN RE-USE IT ON THE PLATFORM FOR THE SAME SERVICE WHICH IS NOT WHAT I WANTED OR IF I CAN GET MONEY BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD . ANSWERS AND EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE OF MY EMAILS, MESSAGE AND INFO REQUESTS ARE REALLY NEVER CAME THROUGH, FEEL CANNOT KEEP A CUSTOMER CARE AS IT IS MORE THAN 10 DAYS I HAVE NOT NEWS OF MY 141 UDS DOLLARS PAID AND REFUNDED BY FREELANCERS, WHICH I AM AGREE TO GIVE HER BACK A 20% FOR THE TIME SHE SPENT FOR ME AND NOT WANT HER SERVICES OR LOGO AS NOT WHAT I NEED BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE ESTABLISH A SOLUTION OR A COMMUNICATION.

12 REPLIES 12
prestonhunter
Community Member

How much money in total did you pay to this freelancer?

HALLO, 136 US DOLLARS
JoanneP

Hi Roberto,

I checked your account, and I can see that the refund has been processed. You can check this by going to your transaction history. The refund will be returned to the payment method that you used. Refund credits can take up to five business days to appear. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

THANK YOU BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT IN MY ACCOUNT OR VISA MONEY HAS NOT COME
YET AND BANK SAID HAS NOT BEEN SENT!

Hi Roberto,

Please allow up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you haven't received them after 5 days, let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

SINCE 2ND OF JUNE, DATE OF REFUND ARE PASSED 10 DAYS ALREADY AND MONEY IS
NOT IN THE CARD YET AND STATEMENT CONFIRMS IT

Hi Roberto,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7c19c5cd
Community Member

Hi, I Hired a person to do my project, but I think his Account suspended, I cant get to him either.

When I go to his profile  I see this:

"You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again. Or you can visit our home page.
To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 5a2269d47f6dd254-SOF"

I received an email from upwork that they said "...We wanted to let you know that we have requested that your freelancer reach out to us to discuss some issues we’ve noticed with their Upwork account." can you help me to cancel the project and give my money back please? I want to find another person.

I had another issue before, solution was so fast.I thrust this site. Please dont make me deal with this things.

Thanks.

Hi Saim,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. You will need to request an Escrow refund on your contract. Once this is done the freelancer will have 7 days to respond. If no actions are taken, the funds will be refunded back to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

He was good guy we fixed it.

I NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN

FREELANCER REFUND ME ALREADY AND HAS BEEN FAIR, THE MONEY SINCE 2ND OF JUNE
IS NOT ON MY CARD YET! THATS ALL

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths