🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Raising Talent
Page options
akm_iftakharul63
Community Member

Raising Talent

I Have A question to Ask.Do I need to get atleast 1 job to be come a rising Talent

or something else.Is it Mandatory to get 1 job complection?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Well, technically Upwork can invite anyone to be a member of program, but how often that happens without work I'm not convinced! (There is no application process, it is invite only)

For the most part this is the criteria you must maintain to get rising talent....

•Pass the Upwork Readiness Test

•Complete your projects on time and as promised

•Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills

•Keep your availability status up-to-date

•Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set

•Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service

•Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

From memory, I think I had completed several jobs before getting rising talent status.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Well, technically Upwork can invite anyone to be a member of program, but how often that happens without work I'm not convinced! (There is no application process, it is invite only)

For the most part this is the criteria you must maintain to get rising talent....

•Pass the Upwork Readiness Test

•Complete your projects on time and as promised

•Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills

•Keep your availability status up-to-date

•Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set

•Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service

•Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

From memory, I think I had completed several jobs before getting rising talent status.

Sir, you mentioned "maintain 100% complete profile". I tried to complete my profiles but im unable to complete last 5% of profile due to certification requirement, is it necessary to have international online certification to complete profile?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Awais,

Certifications aren't required to have a 100% completed profile. Completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

i recently pass Readiness Test but I do not get the Rising Talent program.
100% Profiles complete 

Hi Umair,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths