🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rates not getting saved in agency user's spec...
Page options
acmeminds
Community Member

Rates not getting saved in agency user's specialized profile

I am able to add rates in agency user main profile but rates are not getting saved in

specialized profile. In Agency roaster, when i click on edit rate for particular profile, it opens a pop up but when i enter rates and save. POp up closes but rates are not getting saved for specialized profile.

Any help or suggestion?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sandeep,

You`re a non exclusive member to your agency, this means that you will need to update your hourly rate from your freelancer profile and not your agency profile. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Thank you for your prompt response. My bad I should have been more careful. Actually I am facing this issue while rates for exclusive agency freelancers. i cannot edit rates by login into their profiles nor rates are getting saved from Agency roaster. Again please note that I am facing issues while adding rates to their specialized profile

Hi Sandeep,

I checked your agency team member`s profiles and they don't have a specialized profile. The screenshot you`ve shared is from your own profile and your specialized profiles. 
If you would like to edit your own hourly rate please go to your freelancer profile and click on the pencil icon.
Regarding your team members' hourly rate, please keep in mind that you can edit the rate only for exclusive members in your agency. If you`re receiving any errors on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I really appreciate your prompt response. Please review the attached document with step by step details along with screenshot for the issue that I am facing.

I am neither able to publish specialized profiles for all exclusive team members nor I am able to save rates for their specialized profiles.

I hope this doucment will give you all details that you may need to help me in troubleshooting this issue.

Once again, Thank you for all your help so far!

Regards,

Sandeep Mehra

Hi Sandeep,

The freelancer itself will need to publish his specialized profiles in order for you to be able to change the hourly rate on his specialized profile. I hope that this clears up the confusion, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Freelancer himself is trying to publish the profiles but then he is getting alert for missing rates. He cannot add rates for his profile as he is exclusive team member and then when I try to save rates from agency roaster they are not getting saved.

It's like a deadlock and we are not able to find any solution. Not sure which step we are missing.

Thank you for the clarification, Sandeep.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your team member specialized profiles. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths