cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

Ishaq A Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
181 of 187

i get this sir and when i click on here nothing appears. please help

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here

Saber A Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
182 of 187

I had a video verification call with an agent ,  but after 2 days my account is still on hold . Agent said I'll receive an email from upwork , but I didn't . 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
183 of 187

Hi Saber,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team is finishing up with the review and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Saber A Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
184 of 187

Hi , I don't know what is the problem. more than 48 hours ago I had a webcam verification call with your agent mr Ale . He said after 4 hours I will get an email and my account will resume . but my account is already on hold .

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
185 of 187

Hi Saber,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused. Please allow time for our team to complete the process and update you via email regarding this concern. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alp B Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
186 of 187

Hello,

I have same issue on my account. I had a video call with one of agents a day ago. But my account is still on hold.

Tried to contact to support team, but they said like that. "We cannot guarantee a specific date and time since this is being handled by another department."

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
187 of 187

Hi Alp,

Our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS