Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
41 of 187

@Stanislav S wrote:

hi. can you help me with this message "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

thanks.

Please contact customer support.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 187

Stanislav and Ahmed,

Please, refer to the notification sent to you a few days ago about your account status and use the link provided in it to complete your account verification.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ahmed A Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
43 of 187

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Olga A Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
44 of 187

Hello! I have the same problem. What should I do?

45 of 187

Hi Olga,

Please, refer to the notification the team just recently sent you and follow the instructions in it in order to complete your account verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alexandr S Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
46 of 187

I created my Upwork account 2 days ago.

I send my proposals to clients. 30 minutes ago a client send me a message

and we discussed project details with Teamviewer. 

But, after that interview, my account just suspended.  I don't know the reason!

Can anyone help me?

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
47 of 187

You should receive an email from Customer Service about this.  On the forum, we are freelancers, too, so you need to deal with CS and do as they ask.

48 of 187

Hi Alexandr,

The team sent you notifications earlier today. Please, check it for detailed instructions on how to verify your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Silvano Turbi P Member Since: Dec 2, 2016
49 of 187

Hello, everyone.

I'm new to here upwork.

I was taking node.js test and suddenly I've got the message "Your account has been suspended".

It took pretty long time for me to take this test and as I finished the test they suspended my account.

Do they have right to suspend my account without any reason?

I've read lots of articles here that many freelancers had their accounts suspended.

Why don't we stop them suspending freelancers' accounts.

We, all freelancers shouldn't let them do like this.

Now I decide not to work here.

I know that Upwork site is the best freelancing site, but they are too rude!!!

Do the upwork support team have the right for video call and identification card verification?

Then what is the privacy of freelancers?

And another thing, if all developers can verify their video call and can verify via identification card, who will work here? Perhaps they will get the perfect full-time job without any freelancing work!!!

I warn you upwork team!!! - you'll loose all the freelancers and clients if you continue to do like that!!

Most of people don't like to be verified.

I want all freelancers join me with this campaign, stop them video calling or id verification.

Thanks

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
50 of 187

"Most of people don't like to be verified."

Where do you get this idea? This is a patently untrue statement. Clients have every right to know who they're hiring and working with. If you're not willing to be up front and honest about who you are, why would anyone want to work with you?

Do the upwork support team have the right for video call and identification card verification?

Of course they do - they're working towards getting rid of the riff-raff that have lately been bombarding this site, and ID verification is one way to do it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS