Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

This widget could not be displayed.
61 of 187
This widget could not be displayed.

@Rin V wrote:

Hello,

My account has been suspended for no reason a couple of days ago. I can't seem to find the answer to this problem anywhere and have not been able to find an option to speak with someone to get this issue resolved. Although I know that no one here will know the reason for this I am seeking advice as to how to get this issue resolved as fast as possible. Thank you

Suspended for no reason, this "no reason" is very obvious and you know it.

Iglik S Member Since: Dec 4, 2016
62 of 187
Why i cant submit a proposal?
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
63 of 187

Your profile has probably not been approved and probably won't. Your profile picture is too dark and you plagerized your overview from other profiles. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
64 of 187

@Iglik S wrote:
Why i cant submit a proposal?

The fake name probably has something to do with it, too....

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
65 of 187

To sum up, everything is fake in your profile including your English : native or bilingual

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
66 of 187

Hi Iglik,

Please, refer to a notification that was sent to you a couple of days ago with information about your account suspension and required verification.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Louise M Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
67 of 187
Dear Support Team There seems to be a glitch in the system. I was asked for a video verification of my profile, which I had with a support agent this evening....and the support team member said my account would be working in 10 minutes.....which it was thank you, BUT... The problem is: my 3 proposals that I had submitted to prospective clients have been removed, which looks very unprofessional. Please could you reinstate my proposals to the clients, as the clients will be wondering what happened and I don't want to lose out on the work opportunities I pitched for.. Thanks in advance for your assistance. best regards!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
68 of 187

Hi Louise,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore archived proposals. They are automatically withdrawn when an account is suspended in order to avoid confusion since freelancer can't accept offers while being suspended. I see the team has already addressed the question of connects you used to apply for those jobs. You can go ahead and re-send your proposals to the clients.

Thank you for completing the verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Louise M Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
69 of 187

Dale J. S Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
70 of 187

pls help me

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS