cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
71 of 187

Hi Dale,

Please, follow the instructions that were sent to you in a notification a couple of days ago and verify your account in order to be able to use it.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Louise M Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
72 of 187
Thanks for the clarity Valeria Perhaps this can be made clear when one signs up so this can be avoided by newbies in the future? all the best
Sascha B Member Since: Dec 7, 2016
73 of 187

I don't know why my account is suspended. Reply for me.

I hope answers from Upwork Support Team.

74 of 187

Hi Sascha,

The team is going to send you a notification with detailed instructions for your profile verification shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dushyant B Member Since: Nov 19, 2016
75 of 187

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Yesterday i have given a php test and added my all local fund trasfer detail and submitted my profile.After 12 hour verification the above message i am getting.

Please help me out so that i can reactive my account.Also let me know why i am facing this problem.

76 of 187

Hi Dushyant,

The team will provide more details shortly about the necessary account verification you need to complete before you can continue working on Upwork.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dushyant B Member Since: Nov 19, 2016
77 of 187

Hi Valeria,

First of all thanks for the reply.I just want to know in how many days the upwork community will send details to      complete my account verification because i didn't get any message or email from them.

Thanks

Dushyant Betav

78 of 187

Hi Dushyant,

I checked and the notification was sent to you yesterday. Please, check your email inbox.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sascha B Member Since: Dec 7, 2016
79 of 187

Dounia B Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
80 of 187

My account has just been suspended for no reason. I have joined Upwork yesterday by creating an account and completing my profile. The only thing I did before I got suspended was applying for a job. Any idea how I can learn more about the situation? 

Thank you! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS