🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
kaursangat
Community Member

Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi,
I have created my account yesterday, after submitting 2-3 proposals I am getting the attached file as pop up,,I don't get what it is and how can be resolved.
1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Sangat,

I would like to clarify that to be able to submit the proposal you need to have enough Connects on your account. Once you find a project you're interested in, you can use your Connects balance to submit a proposal. You can find the number of available Connects on your Connects History page. 

You may want to check these articles to help you better understand how submitting proposals works: 

If you need additional Connects you can purchase more by following the steps here

Additionally, as you are new to Upwork you may want to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Your profile photo should be a clear, headshot-style photo of you which is cropped from the top of your head, and just below your shoulders, and -

• you are not wearing sunglasses in the photo;
  • it is not a logo or clip-art;
  • it is not a group photo;
  • the photo was not digitally-altered

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths