🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile not showing rising talent badge
Page options
nkocendova
Community Member

Re: Profile not showing rising talent badge

Hi Michael,

If you've received the invitation email to join the Rising Talent program and in addition to taking the Upwork Readiness test, your profile already meets all the eligibility requirements, then you can expect to see the badge show on your profile some time within 48 hours.

~Nina
18 REPLIES 18
krog-michael
Community Member

Hello there,

I am new to Upwork and I took the Upwork Readiness test yesterday, but the Rising Talent Badge is not showing up on my profile yet. Is there something I am missing? My profile is complete. Thank you for any help. 

puneet-bakshi
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

Can you please help me on my profile rising talent is not showing. I have given the test as well and passed the test.

See Recording- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Also completed two projects.

My Job profile is 100% and Status is Active. 

My Userid is- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me. I am waiting for your reply?

Still 

Hi Puneet,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have given the test 2 months ago but still it is not showing on my profile. I will be very thankfull if you fix this for my profile.

Hi Pyneet, 

Could you please confirm the test names/titles you`re referring to so that I can check this? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please see attached image.

Hi Puneet,

I just generated your profile manually and your tests can be viewed now. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Still, I am getting that red alert icon. Please see attached screenshot.

Hi Puneet, 

Please send the job post link where you are seeing this notification to me through a private message so that I can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Here is the Link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Puneet,

The reason why you`re seeing the red mark is because you do not fulfill the client preference. But this does not mean that you can't send a proposal, you can still apply to the job.
I`ve also checked your account further and can confirm that everything is working as designed. Thank you./

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

If you see the actual problem i have raised that is I am not seeing Rising talent badge with my profile. I fulfill all parameters of Rising talent and completed three successful projects still it is not showing.

Can you please read the thread from start?

Hi Puneet,

Please refer to the details I`ve shared in my post about the Rising Talent badge:
Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have qualified for tests 2 months back. I have passed the test and also 100% complete profile and also completed three successful projects. Still from last two months i am not getting Rising talent badge from my profile.

I have mentioned this above as well i have passed test two months ago.

Can you please tell me still why Rising talent not showing with my profile. This is my problem.

Thanks in advance Goran and Sorry bothering you.

Hi Puneet,

I understand your concern with this but unfortunately, I can't share more details about our Rising Talent program. 
Keep on delivering great results on your contracts and once you`re eligible to receive the badge you will receive an email confirmation. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can you please check only one time why Rising talent badge not showing. May be i missed something which i am not able to see. Just tell me that point please what factor i missed so that it is not showing so that i would try to complete that. 

Request you to just see my profile for 2 minutes Sir.

I will be very greatful to you.

hi Goran 

I had passed my readiness test from 3 month now, and also do two successfull joob but still not shown any badge please help me out

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abrar,

The Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths