cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-open accidentally closed account

de6f6de2
Dee I Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
1 of 20

Hi I've recently accidentally closed my freelance account, I was meant to close a team which i created, but instead accidentally closed my whole account. I would like to re-instate if possible thank you.!

For any details please PM me and ill be happy to provide.

Thank you.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 20

Hi Dee, 

I was unable to locate your old account. You can send me a private message by clicking on my name so that I can look into this, and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
de6f6de2
3 of 20

Hello Avery and thanks for getting back.

This is my client account, however the account in question is my freelance account, i'd love to send you over the details however had some issues which ill outline below.

I've followed your instructions by clicking on your name and clicking "Message" on your profile however keep getting the following message:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.
Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Thanks Avery! 

aocumen
4 of 20

I just sent you a private message, Dee. Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork
de6f6de2
5 of 20

Hi Avery,

Got the message and sent a reply. Let me know if you need any further info! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

aocumen
BEST ANSWER
6 of 20

Hi Dee, 

I apologise for not being able to get back to you soon. Your old account has been reinstated. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

de6f6de2
7 of 20

Hello Avery,

Thank you so much for helping out with this. Much appreciated!

Warmest Regards,

Dan

nhphuong98
Phuong N Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
8 of 20

Hi Avery,

My brother did not know about the policy that user cannot create another account, that's why he has closed his old account and intended to create a new one. But he realized that will be violated the policy. Therefore, could you please help me re-open his old account? Please grant me permission to send private message to you. I'll send you his user id. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Phuong

aocumen
9 of 20

Hi Phuong, 

I'm sorry I missed your post. I'll go ahead and send you a private message so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
priyankdiwaker
Priyank D Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
10 of 20

Hello Avery,

I've recently accidentally closed my freelance account, I was meant to close a client which I created, but instead accidentally closed my whole account. I would like to re-instate if possible thank you.!

For any details please PM me and ill be happy to provide.

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS