🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Readiness Test Issue
Page options
vivicb
Community Member

Readiness Test Issue

Good day Upwork users!
I find myself with a problem, I'm not sure if it's because I should get some sort of invitation first, but when I try to do the Upwork Readiness Test the test skips through all the questions as if it was taking itself, and the timer is on red numbers the whole time. I made some research on the Rising Talen Program but it seems like you don't need to "apply", and I should be able to take the test anytime, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I already tried clearing the cookies and using another browser (I'm on Chrome). I appreciate your help! 

13 REPLIES 13
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victoria,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? I'll check that further and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing exactly the same issue.

Hi Malik,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send me a PM with the screenshots so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0037a696
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. I got failed 6 times because of this issue. Please help me.

Hi Utkarsh,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the test? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Will it effect to getting rising talent

Hi Utkarsh,

Yes, the Readiness test is one of the requirements for receiving the Rising Talent badge. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1a6e647d
Community Member

Hello, 

I am just facing the same issue. I want it be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Oziel

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oziel, 

Could you please confirm if clearing your cookies or using a different browser resolves the issue?

~ Avery
Upwork
1a6e647d
Community Member

Hi, Avery

Thanks for your assistance.

I have tried both chrome and firefox and also tried to clear cache but still same issue.

I want it to be solved anyways.

Oziel

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for coming back with this information, Oziel. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. Unable to answer the test due to a 1-second timer. Please resolve. Thanks!

Hi Charmaine,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please try adjusting your system clock.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths