Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness Test Issue

Highlighted
Victoria C Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
1 of 14

Good day Upwork users!
I find myself with a problem, I'm not sure if it's because I should get some sort of invitation first, but when I try to do the Upwork Readiness Test the test skips through all the questions as if it was taking itself, and the timer is on red numbers the whole time. I made some research on the Rising Talen Program but it seems like you don't need to "apply", and I should be able to take the test anytime, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I already tried clearing the cookies and using another browser (I'm on Chrome). I appreciate your help! 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 14

Hi Victoria,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? I'll check that further and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Malik Hassan A Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3 of 14

I am facing exactly the same issue.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 14

Hi Malik,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send me a PM with the screenshots so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Utkarsh S Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
5 of 14

I am also facing the same issue. I got failed 6 times because of this issue. Please help me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 14

Hi Utkarsh,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the test? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Utkarsh S Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
7 of 14
Will it effect to getting rising talent
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 14

Hi Utkarsh,

Yes, the Readiness test is one of the requirements for receiving the Rising Talent badge. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Oziel S Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
9 of 14

Hello, 

I am just facing the same issue. I want it be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Oziel

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 14

Hi Oziel, 

Could you please confirm if clearing your cookies or using a different browser resolves the issue?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS