dolomandinneri15
Community Member

Really need a job

really nedd a job

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
anslogix
Community Member

Hi Nerissa !

Your profile isn't updated at all. Missing a profile picture and other details which helps potential clients and customers when they see your profile they have an overview right at the point. 

After updating your profile please attach your achievements in that specific field, most probably a working portfolio. 

Keep applying to jobs and soones or later you will definitely find a contractor. 

One basic rule, never give up 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
voskerchian
Community Member

Nerissa,

We all really need a job, else we wouldn't be here at all.

First of all, you need to create a profile, a strong one, then apply for jobs and win them. The community can't give you any job.

mdshamim_reza
Community Member

hello Nerissa
I'm a new freelancer on upwork. I also need a job but as far as I know here upwork community can help you to get the best solution if you having any problem. pray and believe in yourself. get more skill, more confident, try to find out Ways to Motivate Yourself most important being Happy.
hope that something will be successful in the way you want. hope for the best
regard,
MD Shamim Reza

mtngigi
Community Member

If you're hoping to find data entry work that pays $100 per hour, Upwork isn't the platform for you.

If you're hoping to find data entry work that pays $100 per hour, Earth isn't the planet for you.

@Preston H wrote:

If you're hoping to find data entry work that pays $100 per hour, Earth isn't the planet for you.

Was that their rate? I think they have been zapped, otherwise I'd have been able to check for myself.

anslogix
Community Member

Hi Nerissa !

Your profile isn't updated at all. Missing a profile picture and other details which helps potential clients and customers when they see your profile they have an overview right at the point. 

After updating your profile please attach your achievements in that specific field, most probably a working portfolio. 

Keep applying to jobs and soones or later you will definitely find a contractor. 

Muhammad Azhar I wrote:

Hi Nerissa !

too late, it seems, for that advice.

968f5450
Community Member

I want job

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Rubel Islam,

It looks that you created a Client account. If you would like to be able to submit a proposal as a Freelancer, you will need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved. You can be both a Freelancer and a Client on Upwork. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. You can read more about it here.

Also, please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in the following thread, designed to help new users get started on Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths