🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Reasons for why clients not hiring me
Page options
sasidharan2583
Community Member

Reasons for why clients not hiring me

I applied only for that job that I must give 100% quality. But I don't get any responses from any of the client's. Is there any mistake in my please tell me I will correct it.

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Sasidharan R wrote:

I applied only for that job that I must give 100% quality. But I don't get any responses from any of the client's. Is there any mistake in my please tell me I will correct it.

I have no idea.

But I have sooo many questions on your first portfolio item! 

1. Who? 2. Why? 3. Why is it not the other way around? Should in a normal universe the task not be to put the guy INTO the pic?

What you mean, I cannot get exact meaning of words. I took the picture from
the google and edit it to show my skills to the clients because they don't
know about my skills that why only I do it. Is it any wrong with it.

I remove that person and the construction things in the left side and also remove his shadows in the right side building.Is it any wrong and also I add several photos like background removal,remove car,add trees and full remove of the house interior shots etc. Whether this is the problem why I am not get a job in upwork.

@Sasidharan R wrote:
I remove that person and the construction things in the left side and also remove his shadows in the right side building.Is it any wrong and also I add several photos like background removal,remove car,add trees and full remove of the house interior shots etc. Whether this is the problem why I am not get a job in upwork.

There is nothing wrong with your Photoshop sample. Manipulating photographs to add, remove or improve upon a photo is a service that is offered by thousands upon thousands of freelancers on this site, either as their only skill, or as a skill that most all graphic designers offer and are capable of doing as well. A forum mod won't say this, but I will ... getting work on Upwork means you will always be up against seriousl competition. It's not easy.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sasidharan, 

I'm not too sure why clients haven't responded on your proposals yet. But I would like to share these resources, which will hopefully help you become successful on Upwork. 

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths