🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Receive Emails on new Jobs
Page options
84f1de12
Community Member

Receive Emails on new Jobs

Hello,

I am new to upwork, and I have set up my job searches but I tend to find myself scanning the new job opportunities through Upwork every hour or so. Is there a way to receive emails from the new jobs posted based on my keyword searches? 

I have followed the following intrsuctions: 

1. Log in to your Upwork account and go to the "Find Work" section.
  2. In the search bar at the top of the page, enter your keywords and any other criteria for your job search (such as location, skill level, etc.).
  3. Click on the "Save" button next to the search bar to save your search.
  4. Click on the "Saved Searches" tab on the left side of the page.
  5. Find the saved search that you want to receive notifications for, and click on the "Edit" button next to it.
  6. In the "Edit Saved Search" window, select the "Email" tab.  (Where is this email tab?)
  7. Check the box next to "Send me an email when new jobs are posted that match this search" and choose how often you want to receive the notifications (daily, weekly, or monthly).
  8. Click on the "Save" button to save your changes and activate the email notifications.

It looks like I am can not find this email tab.. Can someone post a screenshot of where this email tab would be in a saved search? 

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can turn any search into an RSS or Atom feed to receive automatic updates in a third-party feed reader. Each feed will return up to 50 results per update. 

Save a feed from the Find Work home page:

• Choose the three dot menu on the Find Work page. It is available on every feed — “My Feed,” “Best Matches,” and so on.
  • Select the RSS or Atom link from the menu.

Here is a screenshot for reference. You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

The search filters are not included on the feed that you get, right?

Hi Klein,

You can adjust your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. Feel free to check out this help article and this one for more information on performing searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
toshmatoval1
Community Member

There is no email tab as of april 2023

c681be74
Community Member

is there any way to subscribe to changes in your Saved Searches as of Jan 2024?

lisaalvarez007
Community Member

So there is no way to set email alerts when new jobs come up that are in your saved job search list?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths