🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Recent Contract
Page options
thisisarham
Community Member

Recent Contract

Hey! I recently joined upwork and landed a contract where I have to review a couple of apps on the apple store. Problem is I'm one iPhone short of the needed amount, so, I was wondering if anyone knowns any way to leave reviews on the apple app store without an iPhone. Or if someone could help me do so

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Arham A wrote:

Hey! I recently joined upwork and landed a contract where I have to review a couple of apps on the apple store. Problem is I'm one iPhone short of the needed amount,

You do know that such contracts violate apple's terms of service and Upwork's terms of service and that what you are doing is actually really not a nice thing to do (as well as being forbidden?)

It's basically fraud. Never take such jobs, ever.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Arham A wrote:

Hey! I recently joined upwork and landed a contract where I have to review a couple of apps on the apple store. Problem is I'm one iPhone short of the needed amount,

You do know that such contracts violate apple's terms of service and Upwork's terms of service and that what you are doing is actually really not a nice thing to do (as well as being forbidden?)

It's basically fraud. Never take such jobs, ever.

I wasn't aware of that I'm really sorry I'll take better care in the future. I genuinely had no idea, my apologies

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths