🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Referal link
Page options
yuzbashyan-davit
Community Member

Referal link

Hello everyone!

I want to know have an up work referral link? I want to invite my friend to register in up work

Any recommendations?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Davit Y wrote:

I want to know have an up work referral link? I want to invite my friend to register in up work

Any recommendations?

Sure, just tell your friend to go to upwork.com.

If you mean "Will I get anything for inviting my friend?" then the answer is "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

There are already way too many freelancers on the platform, every day 10.000 more want to join, 98% are rejected, and of those who are accepted, the vast majority never earn any money.

The last thing Upwork needs is more freelancers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Davit Y wrote:

Any recommendations?

Sure, just tell your friend to go to upwork.com.

If you mean "Will I get anything for inviting my friend?" then the answer is "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

There are already way too many freelancers on the platform, every day 10.000 more want to join, 98% are rejected, and of those who are accepted, the vast majority never earn any money.

The last thing Upwork needs is more freelancers!

Oh okey, thank you, when i'm join at upwork, i see there a referal programm.
methsiri0
Community Member

I need to refer my university colleague to the Upwork platform to work as a developer using my own Upwork link. is there any method to get this done?

Hi Methsiri,

At the moment we don't have any referral links. Your friend can go to our home page and click on the sign up button to start their application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to refer a client with my own referal link

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

As you are not meeting those requirements, you can send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You’ll be paying the standard Service Fees.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths