🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Refund
Page options
midouss
Community Member

Refund

I posted a job in upwork and I invited a person, but the person I invited told me to increase the amount, I declined the offer, the person did not start
how do i wait to get my $ 50.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehdi,

I checked the refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehdi,

I checked the refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
20649b32
Community Member

Hi,

I hired a freelancer who said that he can't do the work after I gave him the details. I just withdrew the contract. Do I get a refund for this?

Thanks, my first time hiring so any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priya,

Yes, the refund was successfully initiated on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths