🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Reg: Proposals
Page options
ahamednisar856
Community Member

Reg: Proposals

Hello Members,

Recently I joined as a freelancer in upwork. Based on available offers, I have submitted seven proposals until now. But not received any responses from the clients. Meantime my profile strength shows 100%.

Please provide your suggestions and feedback to get my profile selected by clients and ways to improve the profile from my end.

Thanks,

With Regards

Nisar Ahamed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmeyn
Community Member

@Nisar A wrote:

Hello Members,

Recently I joined as a freelancer in upwork. Based on available offers, I have submitted seven proposals until now. But not received any responses from the clients. Meantime my profile strength shows 100%.

Please provide your suggestions and feedback to get my profile selected by clients and ways to improve the profile from my end.

Thanks,

With Regards

Nisar Ahamed

Most people need several months of continuous bidding to land their first job. You may also want to remove the test with below average result from your profile. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jmeyn
Community Member

@Nisar A wrote:

Hello Members,

Thanks,

With Regards

Nisar Ahamed

Most people need several months of continuous bidding to land their first job. You may also want to remove the test with below average result from your profile. 

Dear Joachim M

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Nisar 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths