🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Regarding Making 100 % profile
Page options
fecdfe89
Community Member

Regarding Making 100 % profile

Hello,

I have recently opened upwork account as a freelancer. I am a student and I am good at graphic desining but I do not have a certificate for Illustration  or graphic desining. I have already worked with an online shop as graphic designer. how do I complete my upwork profile without certificate?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Kazi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help articleAdditionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview.

For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Kazi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help articleAdditionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview.

For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths