🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Regarding Milestone
Page options
nivilvalarimakal
Community Member

Regarding Milestone

My first project got over yesterday and the client paid the milestone. Though total earnings against the contract is shown as $xx, my balance is marked as $0. I understand that there's a min. threshold of $100 for the freelancers to withdraw the earnings. But I'm confused about this total earning and balance mismatch. Any help regarding this would be appreciable. Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Nivil G wrote:

My first project got over yesterday and the client paid the milestone. Though total earnings against the contract is shown as $xx, my balance is marked as $0. I understand that there's a min. threshold of $100 for the freelancers to withdraw the earnings. But I'm confused about this total earning and balance mismatch. Any help regarding this would be appreciable. Thanks in advance!

There is no minimum earning to wtithdraw, you can manually withdraw any amount once you have an available balance, your withdrawal method is active and you have completed your tax details.

Your money is likely in the pending stage. Go to your Reports Overview and familiarise yourself with the different stages by clicking on the little question marks.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Hello! Thanks for the prompt reply. Reports Overview shows only the work in progress. My query is regarding the first contract that ended yesterday. First milestone shows this:

Status -Paid
Original Amount- $5.00
Amount released - $60.00 released on Jul 9
Thanks! 

Click on the Pending Tab, that's where it should be if it was released yesterday...

Checked it - it shows $48 and the description shows a security period of min. 5days. Now everything is making sense. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths