🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Regarding Rising Talent Badge Status
Page options
mrityunjay-ojha
Community Member

Regarding Rising Talent Badge Status

Hi,

Few days back, I got a mail from Upwork which stated,

"We temporarily paused your Rising Talent Agency status on Upwork because you have not been active for the last 90 days.

Once you come back to Upwork and start submitting proposals again, your agency will automatically be reentered into the Rising Talent Agency program."

Now as we got our first Upwork project and send proposals everyday, I request you to please resume our rising talent badge so that we can get more projects.

Regards,

Mrityunjay Kumar Ojha

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mrityunjay, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Sure Avery, 

Thank You

Kindly visit my agency's profile and let me know What I have to do to get the badge back. We desperately need to work on more projects. As My Rising Talent Badge is paused, It is really hard to convince the clients to work with us.

Warm Regards,

Mrityunjay Kumar Ojha

Hi Mrityunjay, 

I'm sorry for the delay. The team has confirmed you should see the badge within 48-hours if your agency is still eligible. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

As we have started our second project today, I would like you to remind that We have not got the rising talent badge for our agency, Unfortunately it is still paused. Please resume our Rising Talent Badge so that we can get more projects to work. We are a growing agency but new to upwork and are desperate to build our reputation here. 

Regards,
Mrityunjay Ojha

Hi Mrityunjay, 

One of our customer support agents will reach out to assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths