🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Regarding community
Page options
atulshandilya78
Community Member

Regarding community

Hi
I am not able to recieve any e mail from community.what is wrong?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Atul,

Are you referring to email notifications about the threads you've subscribed to? I checked your settings and it looks like everything is set correctly. Could you please check your email's spam folder as well as Social or Forums categories of your email inbox if you're using them? Additionally, please check to make sure that emails from the "khoros-mail.com" domain aren't blocked by your email as that's the platform that sends Community notifications.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Atul,

Are you referring to email notifications about the threads you've subscribed to? I checked your settings and it looks like everything is set correctly. Could you please check your email's spam folder as well as Social or Forums categories of your email inbox if you're using them? Additionally, please check to make sure that emails from the "khoros-mail.com" domain aren't blocked by your email as that's the platform that sends Community notifications.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi

i have already registered on community still disnot able to receive emails from community.what is wrong?did upwork banned me?

Hi Atul,

Please double check the folders Andrea mentioned in her post and check for any notifications from our end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths