cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding first job !

Manmeet S Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
1 of 4

I have an issue regarding first job.  Actually i have submitted many proposals for my skills relevant jobs but clients doesn't response because i am new at upwork and not have any profile score.

**Edited for community guidelines**

please help me to get my first job !!!

Community Leader
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
2 of 4

Hi,

Thanks for your posting. I reviewed your profile and you need some changes your title. You should write a Web Developer or Graphic Designer. you need to modify your overview also. After that, you write eye catchy cover letter and submit the job hopefully you will win the job.

Thanks to using Upwork!

#happy #freelancing! 

Joynul
Manmeet S Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
3 of 4

Hey Joynul A,

I have change everything as you suggested me. I even have submitted  different - different eye catchy cover letter for proposals but it doesn't work to me. 

Is there any other way to win a job ?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

Hi Manmeet,

Just to confirm that Upwork does not work like this. 

Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals on jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Also, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Bojan
Untitled