🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Regarding my account approval
Page options
incrediblehulk
Community Member

Regarding my account approval

My name is Shekhar shashank.I have ggood knowledge in web development.And i wanted to be a freelancer to fulfill my dream.But i'm stuck.My profile is not gettting approved.Please approvede my account so that i can pursue further nd try to fulfill my dream.Plzz

4 REPLIES 4
dhadubum
Community Member

Shekhar, See other users with same skill set as you, look at how they have tailored their accounts. Complete your account 100%, add experience, qualification, add some portfolio items, add related skills, pass relevant tests on Upwork and after all these, submit your account for approval. I hope you are going to get the profile approved. Thanks
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shekhar, 

It looks like your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please read up on these freelancer profiles we compiled for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
99ritesh
Community Member

I have completed my profile to 100% and also pass tests relevent to my skills but why my profile is not approved ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ritesh, 

I checked your profile and would like to confirm that it has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths