🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Registered on Upwork since 2017, did not ...
Page options
arhamraza
Community Member

Registered on Upwork since 2017, did not complete profile and start working until 2020.

Hello Freelancers! 

I am Arham and I recently started on Upwork. I registered myself on Upwork in 2017 but did not  complete my profile and start working until September of this year. Do you think that hinders my ability to get a rising talent badge? Any response will be appreciated. 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Arham,

I am sorry for the late response. I can confirm to you that it doesn’t matter that you registered a while ago. You are still able to qualify for the Rising Talent Badge. Please note that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Arham,

I am sorry for the late response. I can confirm to you that it doesn’t matter that you registered a while ago. You are still able to qualify for the Rising Talent Badge. Please note that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thankyou! I was worried it might mean something. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths