🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Registering Issue
Page options
shrutiojha
Community Member

Registering Issue

Hi I have been trying to register myself for last 5 days. Every time, i logged in it shows to register your profile, in the end when i push the button " review application"..it shows nothing. Can anyone tell me what is wrong i am doing? or what i am supposed to..I didnt get any emails.

6 REPLIES 6
ridoyislam120
Community Member

what do you mean by register profile? 

can you please attach a screenshot?

It is actually Create Profile instead of registering.  everytime it shows the same form when i log in. every time i push the review button and again its the same thing on my screen.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shruti, 

I was able to replicate your issue. I've shared your account information with the team so that they can assist you with your concern. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I can't complete my account..I've tried 3 time to click the button "save and see jobs" but it keeps saying "error occurred please try again". I've contacted Upwork twice and they say they've fixed it but obviously still having issues...

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jade, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. I can see that you have filed a new ticket with the same issue. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can check the issue and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shruti, 

Could you please try logging in to your account in a different browser, or clearing your cookies to see if the issue persists on your end?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths