🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Reinventing myself from Corporate Facilit...
Page options
birkner-kimberly
Community Member

Reinventing myself from Corporate Facilities manager to???

As I have changed careers yet again.. from Facilities manager to Spousal Caregiver, I'm at a loss applying for gigs on the UpWork website... I'm thinking Admin which has the office ops I can do but, I'm not sure??

Thanks,

Kim

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim, welcome to Upwork!

I understand your concern and personal circumstances, we are here for you and would love to help you make the right choice. I'd suggest checking the complete list of categories available on Upwork in order to try and identify the skills and services you'd like to offer on Upwork. Feel free to follow up afterwards with any questions you might have and we'll gladly assist you further.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks for the help... but when i clicked on the  list of skills and categories available on Upwork link, this was my next page

You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Thoughts,

Kim

Hi Kimberly,

Apologies for the confusion. I've updated my post and you should be able to review the list of categories by using this link. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kimberly,

I reviewed your profile and I think you're heading in the right direction in terms of selecting your skill area. I curated a list of articles that you may find helpful in building out your profile:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths