🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Remote works with Teamviewer
Page options
870ae0a7
Community Member

Remote works with Teamviewer

Good evening upwork,

I wanted to ask you some questions regarding the sale of my services.

I am an IT professional and I perform remote services for the setup of video and audio programs. (example obs studio) with Teamviewer.

My first question is: is it possible to carry out services through teamviewer on upwork?

My second question is: If yes, is it mandatory to upload proof of work done upon delivery?

My third questions is: If yes, how can I proceed with this? Because the size of my service recordings is too big. The only way I've found is to compress the recordings in rar and upload them to google drive, attaching the link in the delivery message. And in the files attach some screenshots. What do you think? Can it all go well?

I don't want to risk violating any upwork rules, so I ask in advance.

Kinds regards, 

Alessandro

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
e73adc3b
Community Member

Hello Alessandro,

To answer your first question, it is generally possible to provide remote services using tools like TeamViewer on Upwork. However, it's important to make sure that your services comply with Upwork's terms of service and that you're not violating any intellectual property or confidentiality agreements.

As for your second question, Upwork does require that freelancers submit work through the platform and provide evidence of the work they've completed. This can include screenshots, project files, or other relevant materials. It's important to follow these guidelines to ensure that you're paid fairly and to maintain a positive reputation on the platform.

Regarding your third question, compressing the recordings and uploading them to Google Drive with a link in the delivery message should work fine. However, you may also want to consider using a file-sharing service that integrates with Upwork, such as Dropbox or Box. This can help streamline the delivery process and ensure that your files are easily accessible to your clients.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your freelancing career on Upwork!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
e73adc3b
Community Member

Hello Alessandro,

To answer your first question, it is generally possible to provide remote services using tools like TeamViewer on Upwork. However, it's important to make sure that your services comply with Upwork's terms of service and that you're not violating any intellectual property or confidentiality agreements.

As for your second question, Upwork does require that freelancers submit work through the platform and provide evidence of the work they've completed. This can include screenshots, project files, or other relevant materials. It's important to follow these guidelines to ensure that you're paid fairly and to maintain a positive reputation on the platform.

Regarding your third question, compressing the recordings and uploading them to Google Drive with a link in the delivery message should work fine. However, you may also want to consider using a file-sharing service that integrates with Upwork, such as Dropbox or Box. This can help streamline the delivery process and ensure that your files are easily accessible to your clients.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your freelancing career on Upwork!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths